Tuesday, April 7, 2015

NEW Dial Miracle Oil Hand Soap Infused with Marula Oil

The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Miracle Oil Hand Soap in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own. 

This new Dial Miracle Oil Hand Soap has Clean Rinsing Micro Oil Technology. It is infused with Marula Oil and uses the technology to nourish and hydrate your skin. It also helps protect against free radicals which are known to damage your skin.


I reviewed the Dial Body Wash here, and now they have sent me the Hand Soap to give a try. I don't know about you but I wash  my hands constantly. I have twin toddlers so when I say a lot. I mean a lot. Sometimes my skin cracks from how dry they get. This Hand Soap is perfect because it helps keep my hands soft after tons and tons of washing.  Basically I get to skip a step, moisturizing with lotion afterwards and saves me time. It comes in a nice modern shape with a pump top to use. It's a clear amber color and lathers well.


Some of you may be asking yourselves, "Ok what is Marula Oil?".  I admit I have never heard of Marula Oil either. Apparently its been used in skin care for centuries. (I have been hiding under a rock and I'm totally ashamed to admit never hearing of this oil).


Marula Oil is made from the kernels of the Marula tree. Not only is it used in skin care and cosmetics but as a cooking oil amongst many other uses. Traditionally used as a body lotion and moisturizer to both adults and children, it is also considered a delicacy used with meats and as a cooking oil.

I love that Dial has added Marula oil to their body wash and hand soap. Have you tried either product yet? Let me know in the comments. Would you like to try this hand soap? You can enter to win one of 3 coupons (3 winners will get 1 coupon)  that you can redeem for your own Marula Oil , Sugar Cane Husk Scrub, or Complete Omega Moisture Foaming Hand Wash experience.

Find out more at http://www.dialsoap.com and http://www.dialsoap.com


a Rafflecopter giveaway
*The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Miracle Oil Hand Soap in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own. 

5 comments:

  1. I would like to win the Sugar Cane Husk Scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to try the Sugar Can Husk Scrub for the micro scrubbers;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to win Dial Miracle Oil Hand Soap Infused with Marula Oil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of Marula Oil before this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sugar cane husk scrub seems like a keeper. I like soaps where I can 'feel the scrub'.

    ReplyDelete