Monday, March 16, 2015

Silicone Heat Resistant Cooking Glove Review

I was provided a sample in order to facilitate this review all opinions are my own.


With all the baking I have been doing you would think I would be up on all the fancy gadgets but I'm not. So I decided that I am going to try to get a few things to make my baking life easier. After trying out new whisks I decided to try out these SafeTGloves Silicone Heat Resistant Cooking Gloves.

First of all they will fit small hands like my own and large hands. They fit nicely and aren't too loose to cause any kind of grip issues. You can't drop them by accident, they stay on your hands. I have burned myself twice on the oven recently. Once from a cookie pan that slid and I stopped it using my hand. Not smart but it was an automatic reaction. I ended up with a burn 2 inches long on my finger. Had I been wearing these gloves it wouldn't have been an issue at all. It would have been caught by my finger but protected by the SafeTGloves.

Safe up to 425 these gloves will provide your hands with protection. If you dropped a spoon in boiling water and need to fish it out using these gloves will help protect you from burns. I know I have had to try and fish out a few utensils from boiling water before.

Now if you are a neat freak and don't want to use your hands you can use these to cut meat or to pull pork or chicken. I know myself that I don't like to wash the grease off my hands because it takes forever to wash it off. That way you don't have to grease up your hands at all. You can remove them wash them and use them again.

My favorite part is that the little silicone nubbies are little hearts, or what I think look like hearts. It makes me like them even more. But whatever they are they help you hold onto whatever pan or dish you are cooking. These gloves are also FDA approved and BPA free so you know they are safe for handling food for the entire family.

At the end of the gloves is a small hole that you can use to hang on a hook or to put string to hang, whichever you like. I love mine and will be using them when I am baking so I don't get anymore burns.

 You can find these awesome Cooking Gloves HERE.


#SafeTGloves
I was provided a sample in order to facilitate this review all opinions are my own.


2 comments:

  1. Those gloves look badass...can you BBQ with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you can! You can safely handle meat directly and can handle heat up to 425 degrees.

      Delete