Friday, March 20, 2015

Dial Miracle Oil restoring Body Wash

 *The Dial Brand provided me with a sample of Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

Dial Miracle Oil containing Marula Oil

The best thing about  Dial is that they always makes gentle products that I can use on my sensitive skin. I also love the way the product smells. This one is no different.

Oil has long been a part of skincare rituals across the globe. For centuries it has been used to soothe, soften and moisturize skin. So it makes sense to have your body wash contain oil.  The Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash contains an oil that has been used for years and is used in luxury skincare products.

 This oil is called Marula oil which is extracted from the nuts of the Marula tree. I was unfamiliar with this oil until I tried this body wash. When I received the box I loved the look and the color of this particular Body Wash. Super vibrant to add to my shower.

If you have dry skin like I do then using a body wash with oil infused in it can moisturize your skin. After using this in the shower I can say that it doesn't leave any oily or greasy residue left over after you wash it off. In fact it is not oily in any way at all. It may contain Marula Oil but there is nothing oily about it. Its great for both skin types. It is gentle enough for my family, including the kids.




Have you seen this product at the store yet ? If so let me know below. If you haven't already picked some up go ahead and enter below with your info and I will select 3 of you to win a coupon mailed to your home. Us addresses only please.


 Learn more at Dialsoap.com and Facebook.com/Dial

a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments:

  1. I would love to try this out. I have the worst dry skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I win I would love to see how it would benefit my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I win I would love to see how it would benefit my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to win so I can try Marula Oil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to win because I love trying new products!

    ReplyDelete