Tuesday, March 3, 2015

48 Premium Chalkboard Labels by KANVAS Review

I was provided a sample in order to facilitate this review but all opinions are my own. 





I had never heard of Chalkboard labels. I had heard of Chalkboard paint before but not labels. My niece is getting married and was thinking of doing shot glasses with chalk hearts on them. So I started looking into how we could do this. That was when I started finding out about Chalkboard labels!

KANVAS sent me a set of 48 labels. These are a great alternative to using messy and sometimes unreliable Chalkboard paint. Not to mention that the time you would save. I am really jazzed the set came with 48 because this means you have plenty to play around with. Not that it matters if  you make mistakes you can  just wet your rag and wipe off. Then take your pen and start over! 

I used a thick tip chalk pen. The pen I used is more for large chalkboards where you write the days menu on it. For these I would recommend a Fine Tip. Although I think my words came out just fine and acceptable.



There are a million uses for these from gifts to containers. You can also write yourself a quote and stick it on the bathroom mirror. I chose the quote "Hang In There".

 I took a mason jar and filled it with Dead Sea Salts put a label on it including instructions on how to use the salts on the back side. The jar cost me a $1 and would make a cute gift for many occasions.

If you make a mistake you can easily remove the sticker from the jar and restick. So these are reusable as long as the surface remains debris free. Great value for so many labels. The shapes are great and give you  many options to choose from. I could see this being valuable in a classroom where you need to change names on a regular basis.

Check out KANVAS Chalkboard Labels  HERE.



#kanvaslabels
I was provided a sample in order to facilitate this review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment