Friday, February 20, 2015

Francois et Mimi Hammock Two-Tier Fruit Bowl Review

* I was provided a sample in order to facilitate this review, all opinions are my own.



It was perfect timing that I was asked to review this Francois et Mimi Hammock Two-Tier Fruit Bowl.I have been contemplating the idea of getting a fruit basket and had recently began shopping for one. There are several designs available. I was tired of having my fruit it different spots all over the counter and often forget that I have it until its too late to use.

This design I felt was superior because of its versatility. Not only can you use it for bananas but you can use it for any fruit. There is a different model that just has a hook for your bananas on the top tier. This model is better because it can hold your bananas or any other fruit. The hook will only work for bananas.

This Hammock is very sturdy and even with my 2 year old swinging the baskets they didn't fall off nor fall over. For it to survive a toddler means its pretty sturdy. Being made of Iron it goes with any decor traditional or modern. 

This holds an ample amount of fruit. As you can see I have several apples and oranges and there is still room for more. Another great feature is that the baskets fit into hooks that you can remove to clean if necessary. So it is easily taken back apart if you want to store it or move it. It comes in a nice decorative box perfect for gifts. It would make a great housewarming or wedding gift. Some features below.

  • Made of Iron
  • Two-Tier to hold more fruit 
  • Elegant Design
  • Made to last
  • Comes in beautiful gift box
You can find this item HERE on Amazon. Tell me what you all are using for a fruit bowl and tell me if you love or hate it!

#FruitBowl

No comments:

Post a Comment