Monday, December 8, 2014

Liztek USB 3.0 to HDMI Video Graphics Adapter Card for Multiple Monitors Review

The assets in this message were provided to me in order to promote Liztek all opinions are my own.


Liztek has come up with a USB 3.0 to HDMI Multi-Display Adapter which is also backwards compatible to USB 2.0.  Using this you can connect everything, turn a monitor, projector or PC-compatiable HDTV into a USB-connected display. You can also use this and fit for different resolutions, orientations and device types.

I have a 32" samsung tv and I am running Windows 7. You can hook this up via hdmi cable that came with the unit, Install the drivers onto a laptop and connect the Multi-Display adaptor. You can either install using the cd or  plug it in and let Windows install them for you.  I am able to mirror my desktop in a short a mount of time. I can then add up to 4 more monitors in addition to the main monitor I am currently using for a total of 6 displays.

It comes with a DVI to HDMI connector in case you are needing a DVI connection.  You can expand up to 6 Display units. So if you want to create a bloggers paradise with multiple monitors and tv screens then with this item you can. Although you will need one adapter per monitor. One tip, you should update your graphics driver before you install the drivers that way you are sure you got the latest for compatibility. This will save you time if you have to do it later on anyway.

DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset supports resolutions up to 2048x1152 (1929x1080 with Analog VGA) Windows 8.1/8/7 32/64-bit and XP 32bit drivers via Windows Update, download or disk Mac is not supported. No Linux support at this time.

Plug and play, extensible USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. Widest possible monitor support via HDMI output and DVI adapter is included in box.

You can check this product out HERE and also all the other products Liztek makes HERE.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00o92ts58
#VideoGraphicsAdapterCard

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. it's awesome device for Multiple Monitors. Thanks for sharing great post.
    Bluetooth Speaker
    USB Charger

    ReplyDelete