Sunday, November 16, 2014

Body Merry Hyaluronic Dew & Pro-A Serums, Age Defense Eye Cream Review

The assets in this message were delivered to me in order to promote Body Merry. All opinions are my own.


Yay... Thank You Body Merry for asking me to review your line of skin care. I have two Serums and an Eye Cream to tell you all about. I can't decide which one of these Serums I like better. Initially I thought only one had Green Tea, but they both do. Theres 2 major things I really like about these products. They are Made in America, and they Do Not Test on Animals. I think both of those are important and if I can purchase an American Made product then I will. Both of the products arrive in glass bottles with glass droppers.





Hyaluronic Dew Serum:
 I loved the smell of the Hyaluronic Dew Serum and enjoyed smelling before applying. It does contain Witch Hazel which I like, but it could also be the Wildcrafted Green Tea. Applying this serum to clean skin was refreshing. Application was easy and the serum spreads easily. After applying the skin absorbs it quickly. No oily residue left behind at all.  Vitamin C and Green Tea are both antioxidants that leave your skin soft smooth and nourished. If you have spots then this would be the serum to use and it also helps firm your skin. I noticed my skin felt firmer after using this daily.






Pro-A Serum:
This serum features Retinol, which reduces the fine lines and wrinkles. Areas like your mouth and eyes benefit most from an ingredient like Retinol. Its a professional grade 2.5% Retinol Serum that also has Green Tea for the antioxidant kick.  Its been known that it fades brown spots, reduces wrinkles and smooths rough skin. Throw in Hyaluronic Acid and you have tissue hydration which helps your skin retain moisture. It also helps improve your skins cellular function. This Serum left my skin feeling soft to the touch. There is no scent on this Serum that I could smell at all. It also contains Organic Aloe which I am a huge fan of for skin products.  This serum doesn't contain sulphates, parabens or phthalates, which is the number 1 feature that I like about this serum.


Age Defense Eye Cream:
This one comes in a plastic pump top. Its easy to dispense and after applying to the eye area it leaves your skin feeling fresh. Contains Aloe which is one of my favorite plants. But as I looked over the long list of ingredients expecting to read chemicals it actually lists a wonderful list of natural ingredients. From Organic Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter to Organic Licorice and Blueberry Extract this Cream has everything. Seriously. I knew using this that I liked the way my skin felt and the dark circles under my eyes were not nearly as bad.  This cream also has matrixyl 3000 & tripeptide5, ocean based retinol, botanic hyaluronic acid, organic vitamins & minerals, and pure plant oils. The long list of natural ingredients leaves this cream smelling really good. I wish I could use this on my entire face, ok I confess I did!  The pump top contains 1oz of Age Defense Eye Cream. Its my new favorite Eye Cream everyone. Its awesome.

If you would like to purchase or find out more info you can do so HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. http://www.bodymerry.com
#bodymerry

No comments:

Post a Comment