Sunday, November 2, 2014

Adovia Intesive Anti-Wrinkle Cream Review





Adovia skin care line is one of my favorites. They asked me to review their Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream which is part of their Dead Sea Mineral line of products.

This cream is made with Dead Sea Water which is awesome because Dead Sea Water contains minerals unlike any other. Those minerals help control the itching and other symptoms of my psoriasis. Its also great for all kinds of skin.


This cream has Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt & Minerals, Lactic Acid and Collagen. These all have great effects on wrinkles. Along with Seaweed and Aloe Vera your skin will be happy because of all the nutrients in this cream. This will ultimately increase your skins firmness and vitality. It is a Deep-hydrating cream that contains natural Sweet Almond Oil. Silicone and Vitamin A help keep your skin firm.

The Minerals in Dead Sea Salt contain Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Bromides & Sodium. Each one of these minerals brings a benefit such as Calcium inpromves fluid retention, stress, slowing the aging of skin and calming the nervous system. Potassium helps balance your skins moisture. All of them benefit your skin in certain ways. These minerals are what make Dead Sea Salts so valuable in a skin care product.

This Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a thicker cream so its best if you use it after washing and I do recommend a toner if you use one. Then apply this to your skin and neck. The perfect time to do this is right before you go to bed. Its also light enough of a cream that you can use it in the morning or mid-day as well. I noticed that my skin felt softer, and more plump in my areas of concern for wrinkles. I love everything Adovia makes and would consider this as a great intensive wrinkle treatment right before bedtime.

You can find this product HERE.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nultvjm
#antiwrinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment