Thursday, November 20, 2014

4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz® Review





I was asked to review the 4K HDMI Cable by Solid Cordz.  This HDMI cord is very cool. It is not your typical small rubber cord that you pick up from the store. This is a HDMI 4k High Definition Multimedia Cable. If you don't already know what an HDMI cord is I'll briefly explain. This is the cord you would connect to your DVD players, Blu-ray players, video game consoles, a/v receivers etc. Most of the time it would connect directly to your HD television set. It connects two devices so that you can use them. Most of the time it connects your device to your TV in order to view media. 

My favorite feature of these cords is the triple shielded wire construction. These wires are protected by a triple weave type covering that almost feels metal. I'm not sure it could be plastic but its definitely different than rubber covering. It is almost like cable armor! How neat is that. As the cable moves the weave flexes with the cable.  As you can see from the picture above, it goes over the cable cord. Its a nice durable cable and there's a reason why these are called Solid Cordz. These cables are about as solid as you can buy.  

The connectors are 24K Gold Plated. This is my kind of HDMI cable. Not only is this cable high performance and quality but it looks very modern too. Who says a cable has to be ugly. It can have a little bling on it too! 

In addition to the nice looks it also performs.  With Ultra High Speed up to 18 GBPS these cables are 100% HDMI Certified. They also have up to 7.1 Digital Surround Sound and lossless digital surround sound. They are compatible with Ethernet, and 3D. It supports resolutions of 480i thru 2160. Compliant with HDCP, CEC and ROHS. Supports SACD, TrueHD, DTS-HD.

 From the package it states:
This High Speed HDMI cables have been designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 1.4 and have passed stringent Category 2 testing. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.


 The major enhancements introduced in the HDMI 1.4 specification
• HDMI® Ethernet Channel
• Audio Return Channel
• 4K Resolution Support 

I previously reviewed Solid Cordz 6' extension cords and hdmi cords. Their cords are the best you can buy. Every time I see a skinny little extension cord , I think to myself my Solid Cordz is so much nicer. The wires are covered in thick rubber and it houses it much better than my skinny rubber extension cords that last a year at best. It honestly is the best extension cord I have ever had. I now plan on purchasing the 10' extension cords next. Never can have too many extension cords! 

There's one last feature that I have to share with you. Solid Cordz has a lifetime warranty on their Cables. Yes a lifetime warranty. If you are like me we have all bought cables on sale just to take them home and a month or two later they stop working. So you can buy your Solid Cordz in confidence. Read up and purchase your solid cord cables at the link below.  

http://www.amazon.com/4k-premium-ethernet-support-compatible/dp/b00nm07epy/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=utf8&qid=1412143192&sr=1-4

#hdmicable4k
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment