Monday, October 20, 2014

Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech Review



I have reviewed other phone stands in the past. So when iGotTech asked me to review this one I figured it would just be another regular car mount. But this mount is the best mount I have ever used. Instead of a magnet or a holder, this mount uses sticky suction. It also rotates, and can be used vertically or horizontally. Attaching the mount to the surface was way easier than I imagined. That clip you see is opened and closed until a suction strong enough is created and then you close it. As you can see from my image above, there are several ways you can use your device with this mount.

Removing this mount is easy. It also doesn't leave any residue on the surface or on your device. I was very surprised that I was able to remove and remount my device several times without having to clean the sticky part. I assumed dust and debris in the air would get it dirty in between but I haven't had to wash it since I have had it. But if you do get it dirty just wash it clean and its good to go for 1000+ washes.

Plus the best thing is you don't HAVE to use this in your car. You definitely can and it would be easy to mount anywhere you have a clean surface. But I see more possibilities than the car. Bedside table, Kitchen tabletop, Patio table, Desk or even bathroom countertop. It can go anywhere.

They currently offer a crazy satisfaction guarantee when you purchase one. I know they are very passionate about their products. You can read more about their Guarantee and/or purchase one HERE. Tell me what you would put on your iGotTech Sticky Suction Car Mount.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00letvk8w
#carmount


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment