Friday, October 24, 2014

Smart Weigh 500 x 0.01g Digital Pro Pocket Scale Review


Smart Weigh 500 Digital Pro Pocket Scale



A scale is a scale, right? Thats all I thought they did was just weigh things. But I really had no idea all things a scale can do.  This scale by Smart Weigh can basically weigh anything. When I was asked to review it I figured that it was just like any other scale. But I learned a lot so I'm very impressed with it. I was surprised at all the features it had. Its not just for mail!

Jewelry
This scale can weight gemstones, diamonds or any other precious stones easily. If you put the scale on the CT setting you can weigh diamonds, gold to one hundredth of a gram. The PCS Function which counts all the piecse youre weighing is another feature to help make your job easier.

Postage
Now this is probably what I use this scale for most. I live in a remote area and I rarely can make it to the local post office. I often need to send a heavy letter or package but im not sure what the amount will be. Thats where this comes in handy. It will weigh your package or mail and allow you to manually figure out your postage yourself. That way you save money knowing exactly what the cost will be. I used to just slap on a bunch of stamps just to be sure but now I don't have to.

In the kitchen
I never thought I would NEED to have a scale in the kitchen. That was until I met Green Tea Matcha Powder. When I received it I just eyeballed it into my recipe and discovered a wide eyed short time later that I had used WAY too much in my baking. Like 3 times too much! Had I used this scale to measure out my ingredients properly I wouldn't have had to toss that batch. Its also a great way to measure portions if you are watching your intake.

Prescriptions
What? I know right? I had no idea! If you are a pharmacist or caretaker that handles medicine this little scale can do it all. It has a unique PCS Function that accurately counts the amount of tablets you are weighing. You can fill prescriptions in a jiffy no need to count each individual tab. Using four precision sensors it provides you with accurate readings. The hold Function locks the weight reading on the screen.


I've never had a scale like this. It was easy to change modes, it was slim small and actually handsome. My last scale was difficult to figure out and didn't have the option of multiple modes. I love that it comes with 2 plastic protective covers that double as expansion trays. I had no idea thats what these were and when I found out I was super jazzed. I can use the trays when weighing my Green Tea Matcha Powder without worrying about it getting all over and inside the scale. I love my scale and its definitely replacing my old scale.

This scale features 6 modes. g, oz, ozt, dwt, gn or ct. Featuring a beautiful stainless steel platform and chrome buttons. It also has rubber grips on the bottom for stability so your scale isn't sliding about while weighing.  The capacity for this scale is 500 grams with a wide measuring range so this little scale packs a punch. This scale features a blue LCD backlit display making it easy to see in daylight or in dim lighting. Takes 2 AA batteries and has an auto shutoff feature so you don't waste your battery.
If you would like to check out the Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale click HERE.


http://www.amazon.com/smart-weigh-digital-back-lit-function/dp/b00me8vi34
#TOP500


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment