Sunday, October 12, 2014

Landscape Staples Review


I got these for my new garden, but since its fall, I may have to wait till next year to do my complete garden. I do have some leftover starter plants though and for the purpose of this review I will share my experience. I was very glad that Darn Good Products asked me to review their Landscape Staples.

I have a ton of fencing and wiring because my dogs notoriously like to trample any garden I have if they can. I also have wild rabbits that somehow get through our fence. On one side it is wired so thats probably where they are entering from. I noticed that the leaf of my cucumber plant was already chewed off. So in an attempt to ward off my rascally rabbits I used these Garden Staples. They were perfect and just what I needed. They are just the right length at 6" to hold into the ground strong. Just using my hand I could only get it about 3 inches into the soil. I recommend using a rubber mallet to pound them in but I'm sure you could use a hammer or other tool. They did not even bend at all while inserting them into soil and whacking them in.

 They are made from extra sturdy steel so they won't bend in normal soil. The ends are sharp so its easier to insert. You don't have to use these just for rabbit fencing, they have a variety of uses. Landscaping fabric installations, weed barriers, pet fences, artificial turf, irrigation pipe, erosion control products and whatever else you need. I also like that they come with 100 Staples. That way I know I have enough for whatever project I am working on.

These would be perfect as I mentioned for landscaping fabric. I currently have some attached to a unit for shading and the ends flap in the wind. It is perfect for attaching it to the ground to ensure it doesn't move in the wind. You could also use these as markers. Or cosmetically as a marker with tape and writing each row seeded contents.

I tried to yank the staple out after I had inserted it. It isn't going anywhere. I was very impressed with how sturdy, and convenient these Landscape Staples are. If you would like to purchase some check them out at the link below. They also have a money back guarantee you can read more about.  Tell me what kind of project you would use these on in the comments below.

#darngoodstaples

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment