Thursday, October 2, 2014

Children 'N Us Stroller Organizer Review



I have been lugging around a massive diaper bag. Its huge and I really didn't know what I was missing until Children 'N Us asked me to review their Stroller Bag.

Adjustable Straps
 My diaper bag does not fit onto my stroller properly and you kind of have to force it onto the arms. With this Stroller bag it comes with adjustable straps. Whether you need it long or short this bag will accomodate your stroller. How awesome is that? Adjusting it to your stroller was easy, just adjust each strap to the length and tightness you prefer. This makes it easier to transfer to other objects as well. Want to go from Stroller to Bike? Just take off and readjust. Instead of having one long strap that will wobble about it has 2 straps on either end. By having them both adjustable it keeps the bag stable so you don't have to worry about it wobbling about and things spilling over.

What does it hold?
There are insulated spots for 2 bottles or sippy cups. There is a pocket for your cell phone. There is an external pocket for an extra cloth or pacifiers. Inside theres also a zippered pocket for your keys or anything else you want tucked away. The inside will hold enough diapers and wipes for any short trip you are taking. When I went through my massive diaper bag I found things I didn't even know I had in there! I totally had way more stuff than I needed. But what also impressed me was how versatile it is. You don't have to use it on just a stroller. What puts this bag over the top for me though, is the double adjustable straps. A must have feature for me.



Different ways to use the Children 'N Us Premium Stroller Organizer:

  • On your bicycle
  • On the back of your car seat
  • -Let your kids grab their own drinks
  • -Let them grab their own toys
  • On a stroller
  • On YOU!




Tell me what you are using or used for your stroller bag. If you could change or design your own stroller bag what would you do. If it was up to me I would have a grocery store gps where it would automatically tell me what aisle and what row to get a certain product but now I'm off topic.  Want to check out the Children 'N Us Stroller Bag? Click below to learn more. Plus right now they are advertisingGET A FREE COPY OF OUR EBOOK FROM MOM TO MOM WITH EVERY ORDER" .


#strollerorganizer



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm using the Dot&Dot stroller organizer. Kinda works the same. It can be transferred from one stroller to another, to the headrest of the car seat, or can also be used as a small diaper bag. It came with additional hooks too! :) I don't have to lug around my diaper bag anymore (which tends to be really heavy all the time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an awesome diaper bag. My grandson's is awfully big to carry around. A nice small one would be great for little trips to the park or store. This would be excellent for my little older grandchildren too for an outfit and washcloth.

    ReplyDelete