Saturday, October 4, 2014

Best for my Pets Bully Sticks Promo Review


Bully Sticks!

First off my dogs were very excited when this package arrived. I don't know if they knew that I was asked to review Bully Sticks or not but boy they knew it the second I received it in the mail. I hadn't even sat down when sure enough Moxie was right there at my feet. Shoving her snout into my leg to let me know she wanted one. But Moxie how do you know you want one when you have never even had a Bully Stick? Apparently she just KNEW!

Bodhi can't wait and  snatches it out of my hands! 


All Natural , 100% Pure Beef I feel really good giving these to my dogs. Plus they didn't inhale them in 30 seconds like they normally do.  They are made of dried muscle, are Gluten-Free and Grain-Free which is 100% digestible.  Grain-Free is very important for Bodhi because he has a Grain allergy. Almost all of the major treats on the market contain grains of some sort. Especially the biscuits. These are Chemical Free, High in Protein,  and promote Oral Health. Plus these treats actually took them a bit to get through.

 Both dogs really enjoyed them and come running if I even rustle the bag just a little bit. I'm definitely impressed with these Bully Sticks. They lasted longer than a typical dog treat, they are safe of grains so I can feed them to both. Overall I would definitely buy them again. You can watch Moxie chew on her Bully Stick while my cat yawns in extreme boredom.






Right now they have a great guarantee for every purchase. You can read more about them on the link below as well as purchasing the Best for my Pets Bully Sticks.


#bullysticks


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Your dogs are adorable!! I am going to have to look into getting some of these Bully Sticks for my dogs!

    ReplyDelete