Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt Review


I was provided a sample of Adovia Soap in exchange for my honest opinion.



I  was asked to review Adovia's  Natural Sulfur Soap Bar. I love nice soap. My dad used to buy bulk soap bars like Irish Spring and still this day theres a 24 pack of it still sitting there. My mother recently visited me and opened one up. Apparently this is an old school thing. Most of us have moved on to gels or foams or liquid soaps. But I only like the good stuff soaps. And yes as always Adovia hasn't disappointed me. Please note that this soap is specifically for Acne prone, oily skin and is not recommended for dry or sensitive skin.

This bar of soap contains minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea. It helps to balance your moisture with Olive Oil, Dead Sea Minerals and Aloe Vera extract. Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties. This bar of soap has a 3% Sulfur content. It cleanses your face and body but still leaves your skin feeling smooth.

It has steadily been over 100 degrees this summer and as a result I have had more breakouts than normal. I liked using this bar because I can simply just wash with it either my face or my body. It does not get mushy like regular soap does. It stays nice and hard so the bar should last you a long time. It also doesn't feel like theres any leftover residue. I know when I use regular bar soap it leaves me feeling not so clean. This stuff really does leaving your skin feeling completely clean and ready to moisturize.  I know it says its not for sensitive skin, but I have chemical allergies and this didn't bother my skin at all. I suppose the Sulfur may bother some skin types.

If you would like to check it out for purchase click on the link below. Do you prefer gels(body wash), liquid soaps, foams or bars of soap? Let me know in the comments.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mg962aa

#adovia

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment