Thursday, October 2, 2014

2 Majestic Bombay Dog Dental Tools Review



As an avid blogger I love it when things cross your path that are just what you've been looking for. When I was asked to review the Majestic Bombay Dog Dental tools I was glad because I have been needing something like this for some time. 
Majestic Bombay Dog Dental Tools

So I have tried everything, dental chews, dental sticks, everything that says it will end tartar on your dog's teeth. But nevertheless there was always a buildup of it on their teeth. If you want a professional to clean them its hundreds of dollars. I don't want him to have nubs when hes old so what can I do to help him out? I used to actually scrape off what I could with my fingernail which is not only gross but not very ideal. I ordered these guys and I began inspecting my dogs teeth.


As you can see in this picture you can see some buildup at the gum line. Now obviously if your dog has red, swollen, bleeding or eroded gums please take your dog to the vet. Also if he has a very bad rotten smell coming from his mouth. All of those are not good. I also suggest brushing your dogs teeth as well if possible. But as long as your dog will let you use this tool you can safely remove some built up tartar and save yourself the extra cost of visiting the doggie dental office. 

You don't have to use force, I was able to simply scrape softly and the tool did the work. Just placing it on the tooth and rubbing up and down got the plaque off. As long as your dog is willing to let you work on his mouth then using this tool should be no problem. I was very impressed at how easily the plaque came off. I suggest placing the scraping tool at the gumline and scraping downwards. 



Some of the features are:

  • 6-1/2-Inch Double Headed Pet Tartar Remover
  • Mirror features .85"diameter real glass for superior clarity
  • Non-slip Knurled Handle Ensures Accuracy and Comfort
  • All Stainless Steel
  • Wash and Dry after Each Use

These are very economical so even if you aren't sure if it will work, its not a huge investment. 

Tell me what you are doing to help your dog keep his teeth healthy!?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/b00hffyxns/ref=ag_xx__xx/?condition=new

#MBDentalTools

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment