Thursday, September 11, 2014

Vita Nut Milk Bag Review



What is a nut bag?

I told everyone about this Vita Nut Milk Bag when I got it. Everyone said what is a Nut Bag? Honestly I hadn't heard of it either until I got one. I started reading up on the BONUS E-book that has recipes for inspiration. The major recipe that stood out was for Cold Brew Coffee. But that isn't all that you can make. Almond milk, Rice Milk, Smoothies without a juicer, and a bunch of other things. But for this review we are going to discuss Cold Brew Coffee.
#VitaNutMilkBag

What is Cold Brew Coffee?

Cold Brew Coffee is when you steep your coffee in cold or room temperature water. Steep? I'm not sure if thats the technical term, but what it does is sit out in cold or room temperature water for about 12 hours. Then it is typically put into the refrigerator to make it cool. Why would I do this? Cold Brewing coffee means that less acidity is in it making it safer for the enamels on your teeth and much more pleasant in taste. I was floored. I had never heard of anyone Cold Brewing Coffee before. Had I known this I would have been Cold Brewing my coffee out camping for years! Nobody needs to boil hot water for coffee any more.

How do I Cold Brew Coffee?

Take about 1/4 cup of grounds and toss it into 24 oz of water and leave it covered on the counter. After 12 hours of sitting out, take your Vita Nut Milk Bag and strain your Coffee water through the bag into a container. This will strain out all of the Coffee grounds so that you can drink it. Place the coffee into the refrigerator to cool , or heat up if you prefer. Then DRINK!

What did I find in Cold Brewed Coffee vs Hot Brewed Coffee?

I found that the Coffee tasted more like how it smells. It was less bitter. I could definitely tell that there was less acidity in the Coffee. Knowing that it is easier, tastes better and has less acidity makes this a win win for me. PLUS its cheaper than any other hot brewing option. All you need is a container and a VitaMilk Nut Bag.

How does it make Smoothies without a Juicer?

Use this Vita Nut Milk Bag to strain out all the pulp from your blended fruits and vegetables. I was interested in juicing and started researching prices on decent juicers. Starting at $50 I decided that the price was out of the range I didn't want to invest into something that I wasn't sure I would continue. Using the Vita Nut Milk Bag I can make smoothies and juice without having to invest into a juicer. The bag is quality made. I had no bits of coffee grinds left over in my coffee. It also dried fairly quickly after washing and rinsing the bag out.

This bag is moderately priced so check it out at the link below. Right now they have a FREE BONUS - Recipe E-Book with Nut Milk and Juicing Recipes specially designed for use with the Vita Nut Milk Bag. Tell me what you would make with a VitaMilk Nut bag in the comments below.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds amazing! I would love to make juices without investing in a juicer!! Definitely checking this out and had never heard of a nut bag until reading this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen these and did not understand how to use them-to see you can do smoothies and cold coffee really makes this bag a great product! I get it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That bag can do amazing drinks! Love the idea of cold brewed coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I knew these bags so were great when I saw them. I could really use them for smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a really interesting product. I don't drink a ton of straight up coffee but I could totally see using this to make my protein shakes that I normally mix with instant coffee.

    ReplyDelete