Thursday, September 18, 2014

pureSOL Konjac Beauty Sponge Review




If you haven't heard about Konjac beauty sponges now is the time. Konjac beauty sponges are made from a moisture rich plant fiber. Because it is a natural product it helps balance the acidity of skin and oils. It also can be disposed of in your garden or compost pile because it is a natural plant fiber.  The spongey material cleans your skin from dirt and helps stimulate blood flow to the skin.

There are no dyes to make it this color. It is made of 100% pure vegetable fiber and no artificial dyes or additives that means it is safe for my chemically sensitive skin. This sponge has added Bamboo Charcoal, which has activated carbon and essential minerals to cleanse and absorb excess toxins, sebum and other harmful chemicals. What...? All that means that your skin will be clearer and brighter while minimizing pores.

When I got it wet it gets really soft, but after applying it to the skin it still has an exfoliation effect to it. The Sponge is really great because it has a flat side or the rounded side. Depending on which you find more comfortable to use or just switch them. I thought that it was more pleasant than using a washcloth or bath poof. It felt like my face was getting massaged or softly scrubbed but it felt really good!  They even give you a little plastic hook to hang in the shower for convenience. You can absolutely use this every day its that gentle. Plus I love that I know when I throw it away its safe for the environment.

Have you tried a Konjac Beauty Sponge before? What are you currently using as a facial/body scrubber? Let me know in the comments below.

Want to purchase your own pureSOL Konjac Beauty Sponge? Click on the link below and start scrubbing!

#pureKonjacSponge


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment