Sunday, September 28, 2014

Propresser Garlic Press Review







I was so happy when I was asked to review the Propresser Garlic Press. I had JUST tossed mine into the garbage because it had all these water stains on the metal. The grate was hard to clean and I just didn't want to eat the garlic that came out of it anymore. Then I had the chance to review this Propresser Garlic Press. Immediately I knew that it was designed better than my previous Garlic Press.  The metal is higher quality 100% stainless steel. It also has a flip up basket so you can easily wash it off properly and completely. This was a huge problem with my last one.

So I am just going to tell you. I left my garlic in the pulp. I didn't peel it. I didn't even attempt to try. I wanted to see how well this press worked using a complete covered garlic clove. In the top right picture you can see that I inserted it into the basket. Then I show you how much pulp is leftover. It pretty much squeezed that Garlic Clove dry. This means I can easily leave the clove in the pulp and just squeeze. What a time saver plus its more convenient for me. You can of course peel it if you prefer but its not necessary. You can see the Garlic that was pressed comes out with all the juices in the clove. It extracts everything but the pulp.

This Garlic Press comes with a fantastic lifetime guarantee which makes me feel better about purchasing it. I always like it when a company backs up a product with a guarantee.

Right now if you order you get The FREE eBook "Home Chef" is a 70-page kitchen management book that reveals how to create your ideal kitchen, great tips if you want to initiate a Chef career and much more. It's yours FREE just for ordering the Propresser Garlic Press. I'm not sure how long that will last! If you want to read more about their fantastic guarantee or check it out to purchase click on the link below. 




#garlicpress


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. thank you I have been wanting a new garlic press

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice kitchen accessory! My husband keeps babbling about getting a garlic press, and while I personally am not keen on messing around with produce, he is, so I think I'll pick up one of these. :)

    Jenn, x@jenn.nu
    http://www.injennsbag.com

    ReplyDelete