Saturday, September 20, 2014

Nice Deep Cleansing Facial Oil by InstaNatural Review


InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil
I have never used a cleansing facial oil so when InstaNatural asked me to review their Deep Cleansing Facial Oil I wondered if it would be effective.I have to admit I had pretty low expectations. Cleansing Oil? But when I took a cotton puff out and wiped my face with it, I was absolutely shocked at the amount of dirt that was on the puff. It was GROSS. I would post a picture of my results but it was not attractive so I chose not to. But when you think about it all of my makeup removers are oil based. So it makes sense that an oil would be able to retrieve all the dirt deep down in my pores that washing or scrubbing doesn't reach. After washing and rinsing off I was really surprised to find that my skin was not oily or greasy but soft and clean.

What is even better is that it doubles as a makeup-remover. The main benefit  of using InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil is that it can strip your makeup and dirt away without taking away your skins natural oils. With normal soaps they can affect your natural pH balance but with this oil it doesn't disturb it at all. You can also use this oil to treat your sunburn to help soothe the skin.

It also has a lovely smell and after looking over the ingredients I knew instantly what it was. Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil. The citrus scent is mild and is also paired with Lavendar Essential Oil for a lovely combination. Another ingredient I like is the Sea Buckthorn Oil which is high in antioxidants and is considered the "original superfood".  A list of their Key ingredients includes:

Jojoba Oil
Olive Oil
Lavendar Essential Oil
Pink Grapefruit Oil
Tamanu Oil
Hemp Oil
Sea Buckthorn Oil
Geranium Essential Oil 

I mainly like this because its so versatile. I also like it because It contains natural oils. I had no skin reactions while using this product and as you already may know I have chemical sensitive skin. To purchase InstaNatural click on the Amazon link below. 


#InstaNatural




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment