Sunday, September 14, 2014

Keomi Skincare - Organic All Natural Handmade Soap Review



There is something about soap that makes me happy. When you find a good one thats quality made and smells divine it is like finding the jackpot. And boy did I find a jackpot in Keomi Skincare's Organic All Natural Handmade Soap. There are a whole list of things I find great about this soap. As you probably know by now I have very sensitive skin and I am allergic to chemicals. So there are a ton of reasons why this soap works for me.All Natural, All Organic. No matter if you have sensitive skin or normal skin these soaps will work for you.



100% Vegan
Gluten Free
Cruelty Free
No Sulfates
No Petrochemicals
No Parabens
No Artificial Fragrance
No Artificial Color





I was sent a sample of Green Tea Goddess. Keomi Skincare makes their fine soaps in small batches using a cold-process method that retains living oils. These aren't made in a big factory somewhere they are all handmade.

I used the soap and I absolutely love the smell. Just glancing at the ingredients tells me why it smells so good. Along with Organic Green Tea, it is scented with Oils of Clary Sage, Orange & Clove. It contains 10 organic vegetable, fruit, and seed oils. This makes it just smell divine. I used it to wash up and hours later my skin was still soft without moisturizing it. I just used the soap.  There is something about pampering yourself with quality soap that makes me feel like royalty. It is the small things in life that make you happy. Now the problem is I want the whole set, one of every kind of soap they make!

Check out Keomi Skincare at the link below. Tell me about your experience with Handmade soaps in the comments below!


#NaturalSkincare

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. That is some strong information.. may have to try this and get rid of the other stuff we use.

    ReplyDelete