Wednesday, September 24, 2014

InstaNatural RoseHip Oil Review




I just love that I was asked to review InstaNaturals 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil.
I have some skin conditions that require me to extensively moisturize my skin. That is why I love Rosehip Oil. 

Rosehip oil is considered a dry oil that is amber in color. What is Dry oil? A Dry oil is one that soaks into your skin doesn't leave a greasy residue behind once its been absorbed.  Its high in fatty acids and is great for dry, weathered and dehydrated skin. Its also great for scars and treating wrinkles. 

Versatile:

You can use it straight from the bottle or you can add it to a cream, lotion, facial oil or massage oil.  Because Rosehip oil is very gentle to the skin it can be used undiluted. This is awesome for me because I have a chemical allergy to many skincare and hair care products. The option to make natural products for other uses with Rosehip oil means its extremely versatile and natural. 

Known to be beneficial to damaged skin I used this for exactly that purpose. I have an area on my ankle that is very dry and scaly. I had once worn boots that were too small (brand new unbroken in boots) and had done damage to the skin on my ankle. I have used my lotions and steroid creams but its no use because the dead skin on top was just not letting it moisturize below. What I did was I used the rosehip oil to soften up the scaly skin layer that was on top. I then would apply my steroid cream on top. After about a week of doing this, I was very happy to discover that the top scaly layer was peeling off in large sections. Used in combination with my prescription steroid creams I was able to moisturize and soften up the dead skin on top that was refusing to slough off. Now that the top layer of skin is removed I can moisturize and treat the underlying skin with my creams and with rosehip oil to treat it properly. My hope is to remove the next layer of skin so fresh new skin cells can emerge for a better looking ankle. 

If you would like to find out more about InstaNaturals 100% Pure Rosehip Oil please click the link below which takes you to the Amazon store.






#InstaNatural



No comments:

Post a Comment