Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water




I drink water from sun up to sun down so when I was asked to review this water bottle I was pleased to say yes. I am always looking for a superior water bottle and this Hydracentials Sporty 25 Oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle doesn't disappoint.

This water bottle has a ton of things I like about it but the major thing is that my 2 toddlers canot open this one. Of all my water bottles thety always seem to figure out how to open it and water spills everywhere. This one has a spout thats a little stiffer to put down and pull out so it makes it super convenient for me. Also in those cases of accidental leaks.  There are other features like the fact that the spout has a straw so you don't need to tilt your head back while drinking your wataer. Or you can even remove it like I did and use it like normal. It is 25 Oz so its a good amount to keep you hdryated on long walks, or bike rides. It also has a nice handle at the top that you can link to whatever a stroller, a bike, a backpack.

 Its insulated so after putting cold water inside the water bottle I wanted to see how many hours it took to take it back to room temperature. I filled it full of ice and filled it with water at 8am. I went back to check on it at 4pm and there was still ice and cold water inside. I was pretty impressed with this. I came back in the morning and therer were still small bits of ice in the bottle. Now I'm officially Sold on this water bottle. Completely impressed with the insulation with no condensation on the oustide. One other feature I enjoy is that the mouth of the water bottle is wide, which means I can fill it with regular ice cubes from home. This is a huge plus for me. If you are looking for a nice looking insulated water bottle thats also 18/8 stainless steel food grade then this is the one for you. There is also foam at the bottom which I assume is to help protect the surface it is stitting on from damage. 

  • Featuring Premium Quality 18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel you know this is top notch materials. 
  • Sporty 25 Oz Insulated Bottle with Flip Cap and Straw. This flip cap is awesome.
  • BPA Free  We like BPA free on everything 
Check out the product at the link below and let me know what you think!


#Hydracentials



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment