Sunday, September 7, 2014

Adovia Natural Facial Moisturizer Review



I love this line of products by Adovia. It is one of my favorite brands because it works so well with my skin. So when Cleopatra's Choice asked me to review their Moisturizing Day Cream I was super excited. 

This Dead Sea line is filled with high quality ingredients that not only help moisturize my skin but don't irritate it either. I have tried numerous products and many of them irritate my skin. This is the only line where every product I have used so far doesn't cause a reaction or a breakout. 

I have psoriasis and using this product right at the hairline works great. I don't like to use my steroid creams or other prescribed creams because they are greasy and applying it to my hairline makes my hair greasy. Because of the really dry patches right at my hairline I am at times embarrassed to go out in public. Finding a product that will help me ease the dryness of the skin so that my steroid creams can work is really important to me. This product is also for ALL skin types. 

I mentioned I loved the ingredients in their products. In this Moisturizing Day Cream there is Chamomile extract, Aloe Vera, Grape Seed Oil, and Dead Sea Minerals. Chamomile Extract soothes skin, Aloe Vera is filled with antioxidants that help keep your skin hydrated and firm. Grape Seed Oil helps to lessen free radicals, which damage the skin. Combined with the elements in Dead Sea Minerals that work together to help protect and replenish your skin's moisture. 

If you are looking for a Moisturizing Day Cream give Adovia a try. It didn't irritate my skin and it soothed my dry patches on my face. Have you tried a Dead Sea Salt or Mineral product? Let me know in the comments below. 




#moisturizer #adovia


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried a dead sea salt or mineral, but maybe I should! Sounds like we both have pretty sensitive skin. I'll have to look into this too!

    ReplyDelete