Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale Review


Weight Gurus Scale with Smartphone Tracking

Weight Guru Scale:
Weight Gurus have come out with a Digital Body Fat Scale that does a great job of tracking with the use of your Smartphone! I am watching my weight so I figured if I could use this it would help me keep track of my ups and downs. It was easy to set up and easy to download the app as well. Let me go over some of the features of this product. 

                                                Smartphone Sync:
What the Weight Guru App and Scale do is take the statistics and put them in your phone to track by the week, month or overal progress. By stepping on the scale it projects a QR code that is readable by your phone and instantly transmits the information. Voila! Your stats are at your fingertips in an instant. It has graphs by week, month or overall.


Features:
It goes over BIA analysis for Body Fat, Lean Mass, Water Weight and Bone Mass +/- . It also goes up to 400lbs! A lot of scales only go up to 300. If you are over 300 you have to seek out a special scale so this is versatile for all people trying to monitor their weight.

2 Settings:
There are 2 settings to monitor your weight. The first is by  traditional weight amount. The second is by how much weight you have lost or gained. You can choose to view the number by lbs or by weight gain or loss shown in pounds. I prefer this method because quite frankly I don't want to see the number. I just want to know I am going down the right path towards my goal.


Multiple Users:
You can have up to 8 users which is fantastic! Each person in the household can have their own individual record of their weight history at their smartphone fingertips. It also has an auto user detect so its not a pain to switch between users. This feature for me is great because I would like to monitor my childrens weight than I can for each of them I can even log them in my smartphone app to track their weight gain and growth.


Increased Motivation:

The main thing for me is that I looked forward to using the app with the scale, so that every day I used them in combination. For the first time I had a really regular stream of gradual loss the entire time I was reviewing this item. I thought maybe it was a fluke. But after thinking about it, the focus I put on weighing myself and  learning more about the scale and the numbers (especially water weight) that I was consciously making different decisions. I hope to continue as I am 17% on the way towards my goal.



If you would like to find out more about Weight Gurus check them out on Facebook, Twitterbecomegurus.com, or the Amazon link below.

#becomegurus

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment