Thursday, August 7, 2014

Shea Butter from Beauty by Shea Review




Introducing Organic Raw Unrefined Shea Butter from Ghana. This Shea Butter is double filtered in Ghana and again in their US Lab. Made into 1 lb bricks and into heat sealedbags. This Beauty by Shea 100% Ivory Organic Raw Unrefined Shea Butter is 100% pure with nothing else added. It is also enriched with vitamins A, E, F & K. Shea butter is often touted in top of the line skin care products.

I have always heard about Shea Butter but I really don't know what it  is or how they make it so I read up on Shea Butter production. Shea Butter comes from the nuts of karite shea nut trees. The karite trees grow wild in East and West Africa. Shea butter is made from the nuts of the karite fruit. They are pounded to extract the butter which is boiled until the fresh Shea Butter rises and is scooped out. No chemicals are needed at all and that  makes Shea Butter one of the best skin care ingredients.

Raw Unrefined Shea Butter

If you have ever wondered why they call it Shea Butter wonder no more, it has the consistency of butter. When you touch the butter it sort of melts to your body heat. If you have dry skin or a skin condition like eczema or psoriasis then this product is great for you. I have psoriasis and its really hard to keep your skin moisturized. With this raw Shea Butter its just the perfect consistency to keep my skin from going dry immediately after applying the Shea Butter. Most of the time your skin immediately dries out but with this Shea Butter it doesn't. This is also perfect for applying to my dry feet. Wearing flip flops during summer dries the skin on your feet out and this is the perfect thing to counteract that. If you don't like walking around with lotion on just apply the Shea Butter and put socks on.

Did I mention its  1 lb?! This is a good amount that will last you a long time.  Even if you used it for several homemade items you would still have enough left over for pure raw Shea Butter. I put some of the Shea Butter in a small cosmetics container I had cleaned out. I can take this anywhere and use it on the go.



If you are interested in purchasing Shea Butter from Beauty by Shea click below.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00llpt4hi

#BeautyByShea



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment