Sunday, August 10, 2014

Rtgs 20 Micro LEDs String Lights Review

Rtgs 20 Micro LEDs String Lights

I have been playing with these Micro LED Fairy lights from Rtgs. I suddenly have the urge to make a bunch of projects using these. I received the Rtgs 20 Micro LED String lights to review and initially had an idea for putting them in a mason jar but I've seen that done before.


This is how the Micro LED lights arrive


I have a wedding coming up for my niece so I have been researching centerpieces. So I came up with an idea for to attach them to a flower and display it in a hurricane. I must say the little wiring that is used to run the LED lights is easy to work with. If its too long you can bend the wire to accomodate. The lights were a beautiful blue and are about the size of a grain of rice. The battery pack was easily hidden by placing it under the flower and attaching it with a clip. They take 3 AA batteries which should last 48 hours. This would be great for outdoor parties, bbq's, and other outdoor functions.



You can also use this with your Halloween decorations  and possibly inside the jack-o-lanterns. You could make any accessory a lit up accessory! Take them camping with you and illumate the cooking area. Wreaths for the Holiday season. A plant or tree in the back yard. You can light up a hat, a bike, anything that you can attach the lights to. The challenge is hiding the battery pack, but that so far has been pretty easy. The wiring is pretty strong for being so thin and can either wrap around or be bent to clinch onto or around something. These lights come in a variety of colors including white, pink, red, green and blue.  If you would like to purchase these lights or find out more about Rtgs 20 Micro LED String Lights click the link below. They also have a gorgeous gallery that you can view here.          

#rtgsproducts


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool. I like that it's so compact and battery operated so it can be used with so many things!

    ReplyDelete