Wednesday, August 13, 2014

O.P.I. AVOJUICE Coconut Melon Lotion Review



O.P.I. AVOJUICE from Beauty Care Choices

Perfect scent for Summer! 

I had no idea that O.P.I. made lotions.
I've been buying their nail polish for years. If you do your own nails then you know that O.P.I. makes some of the best nail polish on the market. I received the O.P.I. AVOJUICE Skin Quenchers Coconut Melon Hand & Body Lotion from BeautyCareChoices.com. It smells divine. But I'll go into that a bit later. Lets talk about what exactly IS Avojuice and its ingredients.



What gives AVOJUICE its name?
It has avocado oil as one of the ingredients. Along with Aloe to soothe your skin, it also contains Coconut oil and Melon Extracts to as they say "Juice up your skin". Combining these ingredients with Vitamin E produces a highly moisturizing lotion that your skin will find refreshing. Not to mention smells like a tropical vacation in a bottle.

Ever since I received this it has been sitting next to my keyboard and I have been using it every single day. If you like to moisturize and freshen up during a work day the best way is to do the back hand application. Apply a small amount of lotion to the back of one hand and use the back of the other hand to rub into the skin. I use this so the pads of my fingers stay clean during the work day but I still moisturize my hands and freshen up with the mango coconut scent.  I really enjoyed the fragrance of coconut and melon together and the size (6.6 oz) is perfect for keeping at your desk.


Why is this the best lotion?
 Because it is fantastic after removing an old manicure or polish. Polish removers dry out your nails and skin. Removing a nail polish can sometimes strip your skin and nails of natural oils that help protect them. Using this lotion helps remoisturize those spots and restore balance to your hands and cuticles. It also absorbs right in and doesn't leave a greasy residue.

It reminds me of the beach.
I can use this and daydream about pina coladas on the beaches of Hawaii. It really does remind me of sunbathing on the beaches of San Diego in my younger years. If you too would like to daydream with me click the link below to check out beautycarechoices.com and all the other products they carry.

www.beautycarechoices.com/opi/avojuice-coconut-melon-juicie
#beautycarechoices


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment