Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bloominous



I'm going to share something with you today, a company called Bloominous. What Bloominous does is professionally design, prepare and deliver custom flower kits and then you can arrange your own blossoms. You can create bouquets, centerpieces, or boutonnieres. The creations are unique and very special. There are 5 collections, Vintage Cottage, Eco Chic, Party Pop, Country Charm and Bohemian Desert. Each collection is so delicate, thought out, and beautifully put together. In each kit are photo step by step instructions on how to recreate the designs you see here. Or if you are adventurous you can play around and create your own designs. There are a variety of kits that you can purchase and if you want to try them out there's a trial kit. These kits also come with the necessary pins, ribbons and rubberbands needed to execute each arrangement. Everything is already included, designed and ready for you to create your own Bloominous creation. They even dethorn your roses for you!  Read on for more information about each collection.

Step by Step photo instructions

Party Pop Collection:
This one is my favorite for the bridal bouquet options. It is a gorgeous gathering of roses in coral and pale pink mixtures. It's a timelessly classic look. If I was a bride this would be the collection I would choose. See more about this collection here.




Desert Bohemian Collection:
This one is the most creative and striking. From the succulent to the bright purple Liatris, the mixture of different plants is perfect. The different elements come together so elegantly that this is my favorite collection. See more about this collection here.




Country Charm Collection:
This collection reminds me of my father. When I was growing up he would plant rows of sunflowers for me because he knew I loved them. They were always such a beautiful flower. Mixed with Ruscus Greens, Hypericum Berries and Roses it creates a country feel but with a refreshingly modern twist. See more about this collection here.


Vintage Cottage Collection:
The most elegant of them all, the Vintage Cottage collection is for my inner princess at heart. The pale pink and white flowers with delicate little touches here and there is just the right touch of softness for any party. See more about this collection here.



Eco Chic Collection:
The name says it all the most green of the collections featuring Kale in this bouquet. What I love is that it is so unexpected, but also perfect for all occasions. It is a refreshing alternative to using traditional flowers that we see so often. See more about this collection here.






You can find Bloominous on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram as well as Bloominous.com

Let me know which is your favorite collection in the comments below. 


Paid Endorsement Disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment