Monday, August 4, 2014

Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask Review


Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask

I haven't used a mask in a long time. I admit I do skincare reviews all the time. But I haven't regularly been using a mask. Hey one year old twins don't leave you much time to take care of your skin the way you should. But let me start off by telling you that this Mud Mask is the real deal. I've used masks before and didn't notice any results. With this Barefaced Mud Mask I can tell you it does its job.



So what exactly does a Mask do?

A mask helps pull out all the impurities in your skin and your pores. Oil back up in your pores? A mask will help with that. Need to clear your skin and make sure a breakout isn't going to happen down the road? Then this is when you use a mask to pull all of it up and out. Cleansing your pores in the process. If you have imperfections already it will aid in clearing out your clogged pores. Now I live in the desert where it is over 100 degrees this month. I sweat frequently as I move about outdoors. So my pores have been a little clogged. I used this and within days I had several imperfections rise to the skin and work their way to the surface. I had no idea my pores were clogged that bad. The mud helps tighten your pores by cleaning them out. That is why the recommended use is once per week. That way its not built up over time by lack of using a mask. You can clear your skins impurities on a regular basis to keep it in top condition. Want to find out more just click on the amazon link below.






http://www.amazon.com/dead-sea-mud-mask/dp/b00i1isdzm/ie=utf8?keywords=mud+mask



#Barefaced I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment