Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Awesome deals at Apparel n Bags





Apparel n Bags is a website that sells name brand merchandise for a great price. It also provides customization services as well. The first time I went to their site I realized it is much more than just a marketplace. The first thing I noticed were the prices. They have tshirts starting under $2 a piece. Generally speaking there are bulk discounts for most items. Customization for some of them including Embroidery and Screen Printing options. The more I looked around the more I saw that interested me. 

I was sent a Port Authority Mini City Messenger Bag in Olive. This bag comes in Black and Navy as well. Featuring an over the shoulder strap I can take this easily anywhere. It also has one main feature that sold me on this bag. It has a padded tablet pocket for my iPad. This is perfect for me because I take my iPad with me when I'm traveling so the girls can watch a movie either in the car or on the go. While I have a case, I don't have a protective bag to transport it in, and not only does this double as a bag, but also a purse/bag as well. It has numerous pockets in the inside for a cell phone, keys and wallet. Perfect for hitting the amusement park or any other place where you might want to protect your valuables but still keep them close to you and safe. I personally like the green one as it goes with more of my favorite colors, but the black and navy are just as nice. It currently retails for $14.38 and features a discount if you buy more than six, and a larger discount if you buy more than 18. They also feature other bags that you might be interested in.


If you have a sports team that travels frequently they have duffel bags in just about every team color you can think of. Some as low as $5. One in particular the Libery Bags Barrel Duffel comes in 26 colors and starts at $7.81 a piece. I can't find something that price even at the local discount store.

When I ordered my bag a couple days later I had a package on my doorstep. I didn't think it could arrive that fast and when I opened the box it was indeed my Port Authority Mini City Messenger Bag I ordered from Apparel n Bags. The shipping was amazingly fast. I learned that they have several warehouses throughout the states that make shipping faster and more convenient for the customer.

I do recommend ordering a bulk or volume order because that way you will save the most. Currently as the time of this posting they have 10% off coupons for becoming a fan on their Facebook page. They also show shipping is free for orders over $149.


Check out their website HERE or their Facebook page HERE.





I was provided these materials from Apparel n Bags in order to write this review. All opinions are my own. 



6 comments:

  1. What?! OMG, this is so CUTE and FUNCTIONAL! That messenger bag has my name written all over it! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it's so functional! As a frequent business traveler, I could see this coming in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH whoah! I love this. Thank you so much for sharing this company and product. I really need a messenger bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the messenger bag! I just checked the website and it seems like it has everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked their site out, they have a huge variety of products! There are some nice bags too! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to check these out. I just got me a new Mac so I'm up for a new blog.

    ReplyDelete