Saturday, August 23, 2014

Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bath Scale Review


Ozeri Weightmaster

This scale comes in Black or White from Ozeri. I chose the white because my bathroom is mainly white. I also like the modern look that it has. This scale has a lot of features in it and I will go over them in this review.

Durable and Reliable
The Weightmaster is a digital scale that goes up to 400 lbs. It has both BMI and a Weight Differential Detection. It's Auto Recognition Technology makes it easy for every member in your  household to use this scale to help monitor their weight. The scale is made from impact-resistant tempered glass, which also has a non-slip scratch-resistant feet that don't damage your floor. This is great because I have young children so it being thrown is a complete possibility.

Auto Recognition Technology
After programming your height and weight into the profile for the scale it will recognize each person in the household automatically. All you have to do is step on the scale and the StepOn technology will take care of the rest , while it auto-powers off to help save your batteries for more weigh-ins. You can program up to 5 total users.

Smart LCD Display
Smart LCD with Color Alert Technology. This setting is for those who want to focus on weight loss and/or gain instead of the number displayed traditionally. In this mode you can have the scale display your weight change in  Green for weight loss and Red for weight gain. I like this option because sometimes you just want to know your progress without seeing your total weight. This also makes it easier to weigh in day or night where there is minimal light to see the display. This lights up so you can see it just fine.



When it first arrived I thought it was a very nice looking scale. The fact that it has tempered glass makes me feel more secure. The glass look is very modern and looks nice in my bathroom. I like the LCD digital display and the fact that it has 5 user profiles means my entire family can use it to track their milestones and for me to track my weight loss after pregnancy. My favorite feature is the Color Alert option. That way I can see my progress easily.

If you would like to find out more information about the Ozeri Weightmaster click the link below.


#Ozeri


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks motivational. I love that it changes colors to alert you of a change, hopefully for the better. I'm in need of a new scale. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ozeri's scales. They are always fantastic and they have some really amazing features. Love the weight gain detector. Not something I have ever seen before!

    ReplyDelete