Friday, August 8, 2014

#1 Top Quality Stainless Steel Measuring Cups By Kitchen-Made





I LOVE good products for you kitchen that last a lifetime. Today I am sharing with you Kitchen-Made Stainless Steel Measuring Cups.  I currently have an old pyrex measuring cup. Unfortunately the sides with the little measuring lines are almost completely gone. Sometimes I have to guess where the cup line is. I need a new set of measuring cups and ones that won't need to be replaced. This set of  6 measuring cups from Kitchen-Made feature a polished 18/8 stainless steeel. The measurements are engraved so there is no chance you'll be at a loss for your measurements again. 

Coffee, Heavy Cream, and Whole Milk for my Ice Cream
I used these to make ice cream for the first time. I measured out my heavy cream, sugar and coffee in the measuring cups. What I like is that at the end of the cup there is a little part that extends out. I easily set the cup on top of a regular drinking cup that had the coffee in it and it was so convenient. In comparison to my old pyrex 2 cup measuring cup I can only measure one item at a time. With the full set I can measure all three or six all at the same time. This helped  me save time when making my ice cream. Another feature is the small lip that makes pouring liquids easier. 


These cups are pretty solid too. I remember I had a set of measuring cups a long time ago and they always were bent and mishapen. These cups are 18/8 stainless steel so there will not be any wonky measuring cups in my house anymore. The quality is high and these measuring cups should last you a lifetime. They also stack inside each other easily so storage is minimal. They also offer a FREE Baking eBook. Which is a plus if you like to cook and bake like I do. If you are interested to learn more click on the link below. 






#measuringcups I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment