Monday, July 28, 2014

Magnetic Screen Door by iGotTech Review



I live in the desert and this week the temperature forecast is over 100 degrees. Out here we have lots of flies too. We also get moths and other flying creatures that like to visit us especially at night. Every year a few flies get in through the door and drive me mad. Each time they come in it is through the front or back door when someone is entering or exiting. I was thinking HOW could I possibly prevent this from happening. I needed  something that prevented them from coming in from the top of the door. That is why I am so glad I am reviewing this Magnetic Screen Door from iGotTech. I ordered it and it arrived very quickly.

No bugs are getting through that screen!


So it arrived and I started to unpack it read the instructions and see how to get this installed. I took it out as instructed and began installing my screen door. It comes with a velcro stripping so theres no damage to your walls. If you need it to be more secure there are pins that come with it to stabilize the velcro to the wall. I suggest using these because if you need to put on and take off the screen it can be strong enough to pull up the velcro tape. You measure and cut the velcro on the screen, remove the backing and apply directly to the spot you want it to hang. For me we installed it in front of the backyard sliding glass door. The bugs love this door because there is a light right next to that attracts them. Make sure you  leave it with enough room to cover the bottom and high enough so it isn't dragging on the floor. The screen fits doors up to 34" x 82" so make sure you measure first. In all from unpacking to finished installation it took me about 15 minutes by myself. It is quite long so you may need a stepladder.


Screen, velcro tape, pins



I did have to add the little pins to make sure the sticky velcro stayed put. But those were really easy to use. The magnets keep the 2 panels closed in the middle and they are strong. The top area where the flies come in is covered now and the dogs and cats go through it no problem. If you would like to purchase this item please click the link below.









Check out the video below to see it in action.



http://iGotTech.com






#magneticscreendoor I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment