Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lavender Essential Oil 1 Oz - Critical Steam Extraction Review



Elite Gold Solutions Lavender Essential Oil


 I will be reviewing Lavender Essential Oil by Elite Gold Solutions.  I have been using lavendar for many years to treat headaches and as a body oil for fragrance. If you have not ever tried using essential oils for mood therapy or headaches then you definitely should be.  First lets talk about some of the uses for lavender essential oil. Lavender has been used for a variety of ailments from insect bites , acne, headaches, nausea, and insomnia.  I first started using it as a sleep enhancer. I had a pouch of rice infused with lavender essential oil and placed it under my pillow. It really helps stimulate your senses before you fall asleep. Today my most common application of lavender is in skin products cleansers, toners and in rice packs. 

I currently have some other lavender oil on hand and when I received this oil to review I was very impressed. The Elite Gold Solutions Lavender Essential Oil is very concentrated and high quality in comparison to my other brand. On the label it says 100% pure and potent and it is. I also love that it is chemical-free. I have sensitive skin and I don't need chemicals in my skin products. They also steam distilled extraction for the highest potency in lavender extraction.  You only need a very small amount to apply and it is very strong. If you are using this to make your own oil mixtures or tinctures this 1 oz bottle would go a long way. On the label it has instructions for a headache relief formula.

Headache Relief Formula:
Combine 3-4 drops of lavender oil, peppermint oil, and chamomile oil in a diffuser and enjoy.

 
Some Uses For Lavender:

Aromatherapy : reduce stress , reduce anxiety & tension
Headaches: rub temples to help reduce headache
Skin: helps soothe skin that is irritated such as acne, stretch marks, athletes foot
Nausea: rub under the nose
Sleep: place a small bag of lavender under your pillow
Insect bites: rub on your insect bite to relieve itching





One way you can use lavender oil is to make a rice pack. You can make your own at home with things you already have. You will need needle and thread, a washcloth, and rice. Take your rice and put it in a bowl, take the lavender oil and put in drops. I used about 10 for 2 cups. Let the rice sit after stirring.  I folded the washcloth in half and sewed on the seams together inside out until about an inch or two is left open at the top. Take the washcloth and fold it right side out.  Pour the rice into the washcloth and sew the seam closed. Now you can put it under your pillow or place it in the microwave until warm and place on sore muscles. You can also place it in the freezer for use as a cold pack. Or you can place it on your forehead for headaches or migraines.

My Homemade Rice Pack

My Lavender Essential Oil

Overall I'm really impressed with the quality and concentration of Elite Gold Solutions Lavender Essential Oil. I recommend it and use it in my daily life. Try it out and let me know if you tried making your own rice pack! If you are interested in purchasing or reading more about the Lavender Essential Oil please click on the link below.


http://www.amazon.com/lavender-essential-oil-therapeutic-aromatherapy/dp/b00gci7kxo



#bestlavender
 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment