Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Foxbrim Review



 Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Foxbrim


 One of my new favorite skincare products. I am pleased to share with you this new product by Foxbrim to help aid you in preserving your skin. Hyaluronic Acid and collagen are important to your skins structure and its layers. Collagen is what keeps the skin firm but Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the collagen. As we age and grow older the concentration of naturally present Hyaluronic Acid declines. This results in skin that is drier and prone to wrinkles. This is why Hyaluronic Acid is a wonderful ingredient for reducing lines and wrinkles. This formula contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E and MSM.  

I am not familiar with MSM so looked up the benefits. Because the sulfur in MSM produces collagen and keratin they benefit healthy hair and nails. It is often referred to as the "beauty mineral". MSM has also been shown to benefit skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, dermatitis, acne, and dandruff. I have psoriasis and at times the skin around my hairline becomes very dry and looks like thick dandruff. Its difficult to apply my creams to this area because of the hair. Applying thick cream to a hairline just doesn't work. A serum like this could soothe and moisturize that area without making my hair look greasy or funny.
  
Other ingredients such as aloe, witch hazel, green tea, and Geranium Essential oil are also natural ingredients that I love.  Aloe has been shown to have many skin care benefits. The smell of the serum is really nice. Often times skin products can have a funny or sour smell to them and this has a nice pleasant clean smell.  The serum itself is clear and a gel like consistency.

After using this product I noticed an increased softness to my skin. I also noticed that my sensitive skin was not irritated by any of the ingredients. There was no wait time to notice the difference in my skin after the first application I could tell my skin felt different. Soft like baby skin.  I like that there is also the vitamins C and E.  I like to apply my skin care items directly after the shower as the skin is exfoliated and ready to apply moisturizer. Applying makeup after applying this to the skin worked fine. Makeup application was as normal. 




Overall I was pleased that my skin was so soft and the results were immediate. I will definitely be using hyaluronic acid and MSM serums from Foxbrim in the future.



 If you would like to purchase this product click here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00lalmg3w

 #Foxbrim I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment