Saturday, July 26, 2014

EmFACEize Review


I am going to review EmFACEize Fortified Daily Defense Cream by Protege Beauty.When it first arrived I thought it was a cute packaging and clever name. Now the first thing I do when I receive a new beauty product is to check the ingredients. Some of the standouts are Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil,Hydrolized Collagen,Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate Seed Oil, and Vitamin E. I always love a product that contains natural ingredients such as Avocado oil.

EmFACEize Fortified Daily Defense Cream   

After taking a shower I felt the condition of my skin before application. It is generally dry to the touch and in desperate need of moisture.  I applied EmFACEize to my face with small amount. A little goes a long way with this product. What I do like is that it is somewhat of a gel like consistency so theres not a creamy thick and greasy residue left over on your hands. Occasionally I will experience a product that irritates my skin. After a week of using this product I experienced no ill effects. It softened my skin and it felt supple. No dryness just soft skin that lasted all day.



Another feature I love is that it is made without Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates. Sulfates is one of the ingredients that tends to irritate my skin so I am so glad to hear that its Sulfate-Free. Also important and Oh SO Awesome is that this product was NOT tested on animals. It is also Made in the USA! If you are looking for cream that you can use daily that will help your skin get soft and supple then I recommend you give EmFACEize a try. If you would like to find out more about Protege Beauty then please click below. 

www,protegebeauty.com

If you are interested in purchasing go to Amazon here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00irmz6s4
#protegebeautyeface


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment