Wednesday, July 16, 2014

DownBeats High Fidelity Hearing Protectors Review




Downbeats
 Its happened to any of us who have ever been to a concert. You are having a great time and you don't even notice until the next morning, or later that evening  All you hear is that dull constant ringing in your ears. And you just hope that you didn't do any permanent damage. Well if you like to visit live concerts or events but don't like the acoustic hangover then these are for you.


 You won't even notice the DownBeats High Fedelity Hearing Protectors. This is officially my new favorite carry on. And by carry on I mean I just carry it on my person every day. This little guy is small enough to put in your purse, pocket, keychain and go. They come in 3 different colors black, blue and purple. I was sent the Purple one to review.



I received them and promptly decided to test them out.  At loud levels the music is still crisp and clear. I decided to lower the volume and at a low setting it was still clear. That is why DownBeats prefer not to be called ear plugs. They act more like an ear filter. They filter out the damaging sound and filter it down to 18 decibals. It then channels that 18 decibals to your ears where you hear the clear crisp sound of music but  without all that damaging noises that come with live shows. Inserting them was simple, they fit right into your ear nicely and comfortably. The way they are designed it will fit a wide range of ear sizes. Once in, they are comfortable and stay in without falling out.




I wish I had these when I was younger when most of my ear damage was done. I went to multiple concerts and live events without any ear protection the majority of the time. If I had a product like this that I could just clip onto a belt loop, bag or anywhere else I might not have had any damage at all. These are also great for kids that are in band or group events. They can clip it anywhere or just put it in their pocket. I think the case is my favorite part because it is so small and eyecatching.




I recommend DownBeats not only because of the fancy purple case but for ear safety. You only have one set of ears so treat them right. Cure the Sonic Hangover and get a pair for you or your family.




If you would like to buy your own pair of DownBeats you can do so here:












#downbeats I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment