Monday, July 28, 2014

Australian Tea Tree Oil - Including FREE Recipe Guide Review





 
I will be reviewing100% Pure Tea Tree Oil by Apothecary Extracts.  I have been a lifetime user of Tea Tree oil.Because I have psoriasis that is one of the main reasons I started using tea tree oil. In combination with my other prescribed lotions tea tree oil helps prevent a buildup of dead skin.  It even has promise as an antimicrobial.  It's uses are well known for a variety of ailment including dandruff and acne. This bottle is big too. It is a 4 fl oz bottle which says it will last a year. I personally have purchased a 2 oz bottle for the same price and it was not even as concentrated.






The best thing about this Tea Tree Oil by Apothecary Extracts is the Recipe Guide that it comes with.I could begin to attempt to try to convey how extensive this guide is but I would fail. It really does contain almost every recipe for tea tree oil that I have seen to date. Not only that but it is written beautifully. Just the guide alone is worth something and it is provided at no cost. One of my favorite recipes is for a tea tree shampoo.

 What is great is if you have coconut oil in your house you can combine these two ingredients to make almost anything. Moisturizers, shampoo, hot oil treatments, cleansers, body wash, toothpaste among many others.  You can also use it to make household cleaners, shower sprays, disinfectants and sprays. One of the key features for me is there is no other fragrance. Tea Tree already has a strong smell, similar to camphor.  I was also glad to see this is Bottled in the USA. I was also very surprised that some studies have been done on tea tree oil and MRSA. It can kill up to 99.9% of MRSA within 4 hours.

Because of my skin condition I need natural products to use on my skin. And because this is one of the most versatile products you can buy I recommend it for every household. Not only can you tell when you use it that it is a quality product, they prove it by testing it. A lot of companies dilute their tea tree oil, but they have it tested to be 100% true tea tree oil.






Results from Tests for potency


If you would like to purchase Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil please click below:



#teatreeoil I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment