Tuesday, July 15, 2014

AKVIS OilPaint Review

AKVIS OilPaint
Have you ever wanted to have an oil painting of your family or pets? Well I found something that will not only save you money but time in creating a beautiful oil painting that you can custom create at home.
AKVIS OilPaint is photo to painting software that turns photographs into oil paintings. It is standalone or for use as a photoshop plugin.



I am not a professional when it comes to working with photos. Just yesterday I was so frustrated   trying to edit a picture that it took me a few phone calls, a bunch of questions and well over an hour just to figure it out. But if the end result you're looking is an oil painting well you don't have to wait. One of the best things I liked about AKVIS OilPaint is  that it comes with presets.  So if you are not quite sure how to fine tune your settings you don't even have to worry about it. You just select from the menu on the right and it will show you the before and after effect.




You can adjust the density, texture, and thickness and length of brush stroke. It really gives you control over the type of oil painting you are creating and its final look.

It also has a feature called Batch Processing that lets you automatically convert a series of images at a time. This is a great feature because you can make an entire series of oil paintings at  time. You could make collages or screensavers with an oil theme.

Another feature you can control is the canvas. You can enlarge the canvas threads or make them smaller among a host of other features. It is just another feature that AKVIS OilPaint has to customize each piece just how you want it. Here is a picture of my dog Moxie.


You can also apply a text across your image with different fonts to choose from. I applied a slight glow behind the text as you can see in both pictures. You could label it  Birthday 2014 or Happy Holidays. You can customize it how you want with whatever text you like. Below you can see a picture of Rose and my cat Indiana converted to an oil painting.




If you would like an awesome program to customize and turn any picture into an oil painting then I highly suggest giving them a try. Right now You can download it and try it free for 10 days. 


You can check out and purchase their product HERE.




#akvis I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment