Thursday, July 3, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel Review


Adovia Mineral Eye Gel

I  have 2 one year old twins, and lets just say I never sleep. I always have dark circles and bags under my eyes. As much as I have  tried to get more sleep its unlikely. That's why I'm glad they make products like Adovia Mineral Eye Gel, so that I can get all the help I can. What is important to remember about eye creams is that you have to use it daily.  It's important to replenish the eye area's moisture. Being such a delicate area of skin means that any neglect can reverse all the good you have been doing previously.   

 I began using this product every day, right after the shower when the skin is the most absorbent. I used it for a week straight and didn't  notice a  huge difference. So I flaked and didn't use it for 2 or 3 days. When I looked in the mirror I saw dark circles under my eyes and a slight puffy bag. I mean really dark circles. I was surprised at what a difference it was in retrospect. So I can say with confidence this product does indeed minimize  dark circles under the eye. I started using the eye gel again immediately. 

As I have started doing more skin reviews I like to look into what ingredients are in the products I am using.  It comes in a 1.7 FL oz container. Some of the ingredients are: sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, chamomile extract, carrot oil, olive oil, grape seed oil, rose  hips oil,  aloe gel, dead sea  salt. Some of these have long been used to help with skin care.

Sweet Almond Oil,  when  googling it you come across a whole bunch of things it can do. It almost seems ridiculous until you read that a study on the its effects on  skin's exposure to UV radiation concluded that topical almond oil  can help stop damage from UV rays and slow the aging process. 

Jojoba Oil is a great moisturizer for the skin. And is also natural. 

Carrot Oil, while I have never seen this in any of my products before this has long been used as a skin product for centuries. Carrot oil has attributes of Vitamin A and E and antioxidants which promote healing and skin reproduction.  It also stimulates cell growth. 

Rose Hips Oil has been used for generations going back to the Egyptians, Native Americans and Mayans. Full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids which   correct dark spots and hydrate dry skin. It also reduces scars and fine lines. The last one is great it treats eczema 

Knowing that some of these ingredients have been used by women for centuries makes me feel confident about this product.         
The Directions: Apply small amount to the area under and around the eyes until absorbed.  
Most people dap around the eye, I do  a sweeping motion and rub it in lightly. 


Want to buy this product click HERE.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment