Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts- Dead Sea Salt Exfoliating Crystals Review



Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts

Experts say that one of the steps towards having good clear skin is exfoliating. I have been needing a good exfoliator. For my skin, I need to exfoliate at  least twice a week for me to keep my soft skin free of blemishes. My last exfoliator was an oily base and always left me with  oily skin that never felt clean or refreshed. The beads were few and it just didn't seem to get the job done. My skin still had a layer of dead skin on it and I didn't feel refreshed at all. That is why I was very excited to review Adovias Exfoliating Facial Salts.



When I received my Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts I was happy to see that it was dry salt. The actual grain of salt is nice size and great for exfoliating. Some exfoliators contain plastic beads to exfoliate and they just do not do the job right. Plus they are usually round microbeads and they just float on to of the skin not exfoliating. These Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts are true grains of salt and give you a nice deep exfoliation. I was actually expecting this to come in a cleanser but I was excited to see it was just the salt. I can use it alone or I can pair it with my cleanser. You can also mix it with any soap or face mask.





What makes the salt grain so unique is that it is 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts finely ground to use on the face. The Dead Sea Salts infuse the skin with Dead Sea Minerals while it exfoliates your dead skin cells off leaving newer skin cells.      



I have psoriasis so for me I tend to have really dry skin. It also changes with the seasons, so right now its not that dry but in winter it can get really dry cracked and irritated. In those conditions a way to use this salt is to mix it with olive oil or some other oil base like coconut oil. This will help you achieve the exfoliation and ensures the skin retains moisture.





After using it on wet skin I found it to be deeply invigorating. This kind of grain of salt is exactly what I have been looking for. No more useless microbeads. This is some real exfoliation going on here. This is my new favorite product. Not only is it completely versatile, but there is enough in here to last a long time.For me exfoliation is an important part of my skin care routine. It helps keep my pores fresh and minimizes any blemishes I may get. My personal routine would call for exfoliation twice a week. I would recommend a use of at least once a week for results.  

Apply your moisturizer or use an Adovia Moisturizing Cream or Nourishing Night Cream afterwards. I moisturized and my skin felt so soft and healthy after.

If you would like to purchase Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts Click HERE



#adovia
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: