Monday, June 16, 2014

PREMIUM (2 Pack) 6 Foot Extension Cables Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Ok I admit, I love anything related to electronics. I suppose it is the geek in me. I had the opportunity to review these Premium 6 Foot Extension Cables that come in a pack of 2. I'm going to tell you about my experience with these. First of I really like the overall look. I know its just a cord, but really in comparison to my old janky green one, its nice!





One of the first things I noticed right away was the cable thickness. These are very nice and thick , and inside is a 16 AWG wire. The cables are fully rated for 125 volt/13 Amp applications. As you can in comparison to my previous extension cable, it just out performs the green cord by far. At least doubles in thickness. You can even tell that the plastic is of superior plastic. The green one is definitely not going to be around a decade from now.                          






6' Extension Cord

The plug has an easy grip end that I love because it just feels so sturdy when plugging in and out of the wall. There is no wibble wobble, no loose connection and they fit tightly into the socket. 



Now here is the best part these cables come with a lifetime warranty.  Not many cables I buy have any sort of guarantee. In fact I bought a cheap ethernet cord 2 months ago and it died in 6 weeks. It was definitely not heavy duty like these from Solid Cordz and the warranty was for 30 days. So having a quality product like this with a guarantee are 2 good features for me to want to buy them for all my extension needs.






 Want to know where to buy these cords? Click on the link and check them out at the Amazon store. 




 http://www.amazon.com/PREMIUM-Extension-Cables-Solid-Cordz%C2%AE/dp/B00FUKYOI4/ref=cm_cr_pr_orig_subj#productDetails











I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment