Sunday, June 1, 2014

Leather Nova Leather Cleaner and Conditioner

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Leather Nova Conditioner & Cleaner
I have a very nice leather loveseat that has been sitting unused. I thought what a great project to try out the Leather Nova Cleaner, Conditioner and Cleaner and Conditioner. 

I was surprised to find that each one comes with its own sponge or towel for application. How awesome is that! They came wrapped in plastic with the sponge/towel inside. The bottles are 18 oz except for the Leather Conditioner which is an 8 oz bottle. There is plenty here to do many more leather products than just my loveseat. Bags, shoes, car seats, belts, the list goes on and on.


Add caption

So I decided to really do a review and give this product a chance to work. So lets talk about the loveseat. It's really dirty, covered in dust and a wipedown really isn't going to clean it well. So now that I have Leather Nova Cleaner and Conditioner I am pretty positive I can get some results.

The Leather Cleaner comes in an 18 oz spray bottle with a rag to apply it. I used the Leather cleaner first on the right side only and the Conditioner afterwards. Then I followed up using the Cleaner & Conditioner only on the left side of the loveseat.  I definitely recommend using a generous amount because if you use too little it doesn't penetrate the leather cracks and you can visibly see the dust if you don't.  



Here is the before picture:






And the after:










As you can see the pictures really speak for themselves. There are tiny scratches that seem to  disappear or at least less visible. It seems as though my couch was dry and really needed the moisture or it would eventually begin to crack. In the before picture you can actually see small dry cracks beginning to form . Overall I think this is a great product. It took me about 15 minutes to clean and apply the conditioner so it doesn't take much time for application. It performs well. It does have an odor so I would use a pair of gloves when applying. 


You can use it on a variety of products. My next project is my car seats! They are cracking and could use a nice conditioner to help keep it supple. 


Leather Nova Conditioner brings your leather and vinyl surfaces back to life!
● Provides safe and durable protection to new and old leather surfaces. 
● Adds a shine and suppleness to leather. 
● Monthly use prevents premature cracking and drying. 
● Leaves a rich leather fragrance after application. 
● Water, snow and rain repellent. 
● Non-Toxic.


The number one choice for a variety of leather surfaces!
● Makes shoes/boots shiny and soft
● Gives leather jackets that extra protection they need. 
● Useful for small leather accessories such as bags, purses, wallets and belts. 
● Restores, conditions & protects all types of leather furniture. 
● Rejuvenates your leather car interiors and seats of your motorcycle. 
● Restores and protects sporting and equestrian goods. 
● 100% safe to use on exotic leathers too. 
● Not suitable for suede.

100% 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If you're not completely satisfied, its on us. No questions asked.
click the links below if you are interested in purchasing this item




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Wow it did a great job on your couch. I'll have to see if they make a swede cleaner too. http://www.thesavingswife.com

    ReplyDelete