Monday, June 16, 2014

Adovia Mineral Lift Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have to say when I look at the ingredients in this lift serum I am really impressed. So I decided to really look at Adovia's Mineral Lift Serum up close to see what makes it such a great lift serum. This is part of a Dead Sea Water series of products. 

All of the ingredients make it an excellent moisturizer. I used it directly out of the shower. I found it moisturizing without any greasy feeling leftover. You only need just a little bit to do the entire face. I do have to say after using it I did feel that fine lines and certain areas of my face  felt fuller. It is hard to say whether or not it actually was fuller but it did give me a little bit of a lift and made my face feel more awake. Don't expect a miracle facelift, but it does make you feel a difference.  It is a rather invigorating Lift Serum and well worth the money with the ingredients that go into making it a great product.

I know we all hear about dead sea water or vitamin c being good for your skin but do you know why? I've broken down a basic fact or 2 about  the ingredients of Adovia's Mineral Lift Serum.

What Makes Dead Sea Water and Salt beneficial?

Because water from the Dead Sea is unique and contains 27 %       of salts compared to 3% of normal sea water. While sodium accounts for 80% of the salt in normal sea water, it is much less in Dead Sea Water which is magnesium, calcium chloride, potassium and bromides. 

Ok so what does that mean?

Magnesium is used for stress, fluid retention, circulation improvement, and strengthening nails and bones. Potassium helps balance skin moisture and energize the body. Bromides help with achey muscles. Sodium helps the immune system and bathing in Dead Sea water has been known to replace minerals that we need for skin metabolism.

Chamomile Extract

Besides the obvious sedative properties of chamomile tea , it has widely been used for skin ailments. It has an antifungal property and has been used to treat eczema and has been known to speed healing. 

Algae Extract

By helping production of sebum, it prevents dehydration of the skin. It also helps fight free radicals, aids in production of collagen and elastin  which helps you and me have firmer skin.


Papaya Extract

So papaya has an enzyme called Peptin. Peptin is a digestive enzyme that helps keep it smooth when applied to the skin. It has other nourishing properties that help reduce inflammations.

Green Tea Extract

The way green tea helps your skin is by taking care of those free radicals and lowering inflammation 

Aloe Vera

 Ok what doesn't aloe vera do? It soothes and moisturizes skin. It does a million other things to but this review is not going to be that long. Lets just say that it multi tasks,  is good for your skin in several ways and has been used to treat several different skin ailments.

Vitamin C

An antioxidant  that slows down free-radical damage that cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles.

Orange Extract
  
Orange extract has skin clearing, anti-wrinkle properties, and anti-acne fighting power.





















If you would like to purchase Adovia Mineral Lift Serum you can do so here



http://www.amazon.com/Adovia-Mineral-Lift-Serum/dp/B004ZNEMGQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment