Thursday, April 24, 2014

Purex Crystals Limited Edition




I have been using this for about a month. I have come to the conclusion that this has been named wrong. Yes, this product has been given the wrong name. Due to the fact that it is now officially my favorite scent I have decided that it is no longer Limited Edition and that it should be voted into long lasting current scents. I know, what pull do I have with Purex? Not much but between you , me and our friends? I'm sure we can convince them to make it permanent! 





I looove this scent. So much so that as the 2 scents, (Limited Edition and Mountain Breeze) were sitting right next to each other, I never reached for the Mountain Breeze. Not even once. Since Limited Edition has come over its been Allllll L.E. ! 




I know, I know right? Enough about how great it smells, how and when can you get your hands on some of this? Well its available now. Go pick it up and smell it for yourselves and tell me I'm wrong! I'm also giving out some coupons so you too can be impressed and want to lobby Purex to keep this scent. As I was taking the pictures for this review, I hear "That smells really good!" yes I know, I know. Enter to win the sweepstakes below so you can be one of 100 2nd place winners, OR if you are so lucky a grand prize winner of $1000 will be crowned. PLUS a years supply of Purex Crystals Limited Edition Fabulously Fresh. Which will soon be named something else other than Limited (wink wink). 





Sweepstakes ends:April 28, 2014 15:00


a Rafflecopter giveaway

The Purex brand provided me with a sample of Purex Crystals Limited Edition Fabulously Fresh in exchange for a product review. However all the opinions expressed here are my own. 

4 comments:

  1. My favorite smell is Jasmine! -SandiJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of jasmine and sandalwood!

    ReplyDelete