Thursday, April 24, 2014

No Sort Purex

THE RULES HAVE CHANGED!







            I don't know about you, but I really don't have much down time. I mean I seriously can do about 3 loads of laundry a day just for the girls. The twins are 14 months old now and sometimes they can go through 3 outfits a day. It's totally ridiculous sometimes I think they spit up or wipe their lunch on their tshirts on purpose :P
I'm kidding they're just kids! It happens, but whats great is that I don't have to actually take the extra time to sort out their laundry because I have a new helper. And that helper is Purex  No Sort for Colors Detergent. 



All I know is that if your family is like mine, than your laundry probably looks like this :
Yes this is really my kids laundry
So intead of having to sort through that massive mess of colors, whites and darks, I can toss that whole mess in and walk away. 



NEW Anti-Color-Transfer Technology:




How does this work?

Traps Loose Dyes. 
Introducing our new Anti-Color-Transfer Technology which traps loose dyes in the wash and does not let them settle onto other fabrics.







SWEEPSTAKES!
To celebrate the relase of the NEW Purex No Sort for Colors detergent, the Purex brand will be hosting a Sweepstakes.
One grand prize winner will receive $1000 while 100 2nd place winners will receive a coupon for a free Purex No Sort for Colors detergent! 
So how do you enter? Click below.

Purex No Sort Sweepstakes

Can't wait to win? Entery my giveaway where 3 lucky winners will win their own coupon for a free Purex  No Sort for Colors detergent. 


a Rafflecopter giveaway

The Purex brand provided me with a sample of Purex No Sort for Colors detergent in exchange for a product review. However all the opinions expressed here are my own. 

4 comments:

  1. I hope I win that sounds like a real time saver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate sorting but I do sort lights and darks and clothing that is delicate. -Sandij

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sort lights and darks, but sometimes I get a little lazy. It would be great if I didn't have to though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I'm admitting this publicly but I don't sort!

    ReplyDelete