Monday, January 20, 2014

Easy Canvas Prints



Some of my new fans may not know that I'm a new mom of twins. When I was given the opportunity to review a canvas from Easy Canvas Prints I was very excited to choose a photo from my vast baby photos to print onto a canvas from Easy Canvas Prints. The problem came when it was time to choose! When I finally decided on a photo I went to order and was delighted at the options available for me to choose from. I finally selected a photo of me holding my twins feet. 


PHOTOGRAPH

After you have selected your photo, you upload it onto the site. Then come the details:

 

Select Canvas Wrap Thickness

Standard Wrap, Gallery Wrap, and Framed.



Select the Border Option

You can even choose what color you want the Border to be.

Optional Color Finishing

None, Black & White or Sepia.

There is also an option for Image Retouching

The retouching can come in handy, we had to do this when the only photograph of a family member had to be retouched due to loss of half of the photo to damage. Now you can't even tell and we can still have a nice photo to look at.

So after all of that I chose the Standard Wrap, Image Wrap and My photo was Black and White already so we were ready to go. I placed my order and then counted the days until it arrived. The shipping was fast, came with tracking and arrived well packaged.  As soon as I opened it I could tell it was a quality product. This isn't something you get at the local flea market, this is a quality canvas print.


FINAL PRODUCT 


This photo looks a little purple but thats just the lighting in my house. It is actually black/white just like the photgraph above. 

Right now their website shows Buy One Canvas Get One FREE. I'm not sure how long this will last but I'd hurry and get it now while you can! You might even qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
 Offer ends 1/26.

Let me know what you would turn into a Canvas!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea for new parents!
    Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

    ReplyDelete