Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ozeri Precision Digital Bath Scale


The New Ozeri Precision Digital Bath Scale (400 Lb Edition) With Widescreen LCD And Step-on Activation, In White


A bath scale isn't something you necessarily think of to decorate when you think about it. But this scale will change how you think about decorating the bathroom when you lay eyes on this scale. I received this scale and I must say It is gorgeous in person! I was expecting a much bigger and much wider scale for a model that weighs up to 400 lbs.`

Its very nice to have a scale that goes to 400 because I have had scales where they only go to 300 and certain members of my family are right on that limit so were unable to weigh properly.  It is actually a very elegant, modern looking scale.The fact that its made of tempered glass is even better because I feel safer with it. Its so gorgeous its like standing on stained glass! I have to say this is the nicest looking scale that I've ever seen. I previously wrote a review on the Ozeri WeightMASTER which I thought was totally cool because of the neat blue light. But this one really has stolen my attention away from the WeightMASTER.

I had recently been weighed using one of those huge ton machines at the drs office with the pegs they move from left to right. I was pretty sure of my current weight so I decided to test it out. It was very accurate, my other regular brand scale was off by about 7 lbs. Accurate weight is very important so that you can monitor your health especially if you live in a diabetes household like we do.

If you are looking for a stylish scale for your home, I definitely recommend this model. Easy to use, nice looking, tempered glass, will fit into either a classic styled home or modern.



 
I don't know where they hide the technology but this is so slim and sleek. 
  • Auto calibration technology that makes tracking your weight easy, right out of the box. 
  • Step-on Activation, your body weight is displayed immediately upon stepping onto the scale, with no tapping required to turn on or activate the scale. 
  • Accurately displays results in increments of 0.2 pounds or 0.1 kilograms on its easy to read widescreen LCD, and uses 4 G sensors to capture weights up to 400 lbs or 180 kg with industry leading accuracy. 
  • Convenient unit button that instantly changes the unit of measurement from pounds to kilograms and optionally British stones. 
  • Oversized platform, impact resistant tempered glass, and durable construction. 
  • Turns off automatically to conserve battery life, and runs on 1 Lithium 2032 battery (included) for the best in performance.


You can find out more about the Ozeri Precision Digital Bath Scale at the amazon link below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CWM1QIY

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment