Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi

 

Purex UltraPacks Detergent

No mess. No spills. No heavy bottles.

 

So I discovered that one of the twins flung baby food across the room.  It landed on a tshirt but after 10 minutes of soaking in I was sure that the stain wouldn't come out.  I decided to see how well these Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi work. 

Before: 



After:

As you can see it came out pretty good!

Purex UltraPacks contain a complete load’s worth of concentrated liquid laundry detergent in each convenient pack. They dissolve quickly, even in cold water, releasing the concentrated liquid laundry detergent.
No more measuring. No more mess. Just toss and go! With double the cleaning power in every drop, you can trust your clothes will come out bright, white and clean.
Like any household detergent, keep away from children.


How do Purex UltraPacks work?
Each Purex UltraPack contains 2x concentrated liquid detergent, giving each UltraPack double the cleaning power in every drop. They dissolve quickly once the washer is started—even in cold water.

Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi have even more stain-fighting power than regular Purex UltraPacks because they combine the Purex performance of Purex detergent with the stain-fighting power of Oxi.

Learn more about Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi on their website at http://www.purex.com/ultrapacks

Or you can check them out on https://www.facebook.com/purex

Enter to win $50 through the below promotion and then enter to win your own coupon for Purex UltraPacks with Oxi from me! Rafflecopter at the bottom. 


 Find the red football jersey hidden somewhere on Purex.com and WIN $50! 10 Winners! Hint: Just toss and go! 

http://insiders.purex.com/FindTheRedJersey?id=3309

a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. My worst stain is daily... my husband's work clothes!!! It's a constant battle of trying to get the grease, gunk and nastiness out. I'd love to try these!

    Maggie True Armstrong
    maggie at pdclarion dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My worst is dirt/clay stains from my hubby's gardening jeans. I swear he's rolling around in the dirt! Some of the stains come out, some don't

    ReplyDelete
  3. My worst stains are dirt and grass on my son's pants. They will sometimes come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My worst stains are from mustard and food grease, and I have to wash the clothes twice to get rid of the stains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My worst are dirty doggy paw prints and they usually do come out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of grass stains and they sometimes come out

    ReplyDelete